|5 Patti Page Way, Centerville, MA 02632||directions|
|Mon - Fri 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM||about|
|508 790 2921||contact|
Small Business Listening Tour
In December of 2008, The Massachusetts Office of Small Business and Entrepreneurship and the Department of Business Development held their regional Small Business Town Hall Meeting at the Barnstable Town Hall.
The Small Business Town Hall meetings provided the Administration an opportunity to hear directly from small business owners and entrepreneurs about the challenges and oportunities they face with their business goals and growth. The meeting also introduced the then-new Executive Director of OSBE to small business owners, as well as inform them of publicly funded technical and financial assistance resources.
Below is a list of resources and contact information from the Listening Tour.
- Andre Porter, Executive Director of OSBE: 617-788-3692
- Betty Connor, Director of Marketing of the Insurance Partnership: 800-399-8285 ext. 103
- Bob Dubois, Executive Director of the Yarmouth Area Chamber of Commerce: 508-775-7778
- Cliff Robbins, Senior Management Counselor of the Massachusetts Small Business Develoment Center: 508-673-9783
- Donna O'Connor of the US Small Business Administration: 617-565-5607
- Eydie Silva, Executive Director of the State Office of Minority and Women Business Assistance: 617-973-8692
- Jeannine Marshall, Executive Director of Coastal Community Capital: 508-362-3755
- Joshua Mant, Cape Cod Regional Director of the Massachusetts Office of Business Develoment: 508-830-1620
- Moira Noonan, Business Builders Program Coordinator for the Community Development Partnership: 508-240-7873
- Wendy Northcross, Chief Executive Officer of the Cape Cod Chamber of Commerce: 508-362-8610
Last updated: May 16, 2012